Friday, June 26, 2015

soft pineapple sofa

pineapple rugpineapple rugpineapple rug

The second pineapple rug is finished!
Today I've used it, to sit on as a soft garden bench cushion. From the first floor I saw this bright summer scene, went down for the camera, to share it with you and just now I found out the pineapple is upside down (haha, however still cool)

The first rug I made some months ago and it was not my intention to sell it.
A sweet blog follower from Autralia send me an e-mail, she would like to buy it because the rug would make the perfect wedding gift for her friends (and she couldn't crochet at all). I missed my huge pineapple the minute it was shipped and decided to make another one. It's quite a cool project and it doesn't take so much time to make it.

Do you feel like freshen up your place (or garden) with a pineapple rug?
You can find the PINEAPPLE PATTERN in my E T S Y shop.

2 comments:

  1. Wat een fijne foto's!
    Je kleed blijft een topper, zeker in combinatie met de prachtige bank.
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered just what I used to be looking for.
    You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete